These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Get Your Own Food!



What Is This?
This is a picture of Selena devouring my entire McDonald's meal.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when someone asks to share food with you and they end up eating almost the whole meal?

Me: "I'm gonna get a chicken strips meal. What do you want?"

Selena: "I'm not that hungry. I'll just have one chicken strip and a couple of fries from yours."

Me: "Are you sure? I know what that really means..."

Selena: "Yes I'm sure. I don't know what you're talking about."

After we get the food, I go back to get some honey mustard. When I get back I find two chicken strips. That's funny, I thought a combo came with three...
Then I look over at Selena who looks like she is trying to see how many french fries she can stuff in her mouth at once. She grins.

Me: "Okay, that's your one."

Selena: "Nope."

And before I can do anything else, she grabs another one and eats it. It's okay, though, because I think I've deciphered her code. "I'm only going to eat one chicken strip and a couple of fries" actually means "You're only going to get to eat one chicken strip and a couple of fries".

10 comments:

  1. haha totally understandable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. C: Can I have some of your burger?
    Bry: Sure *hands her burger*
    C: *devours more than half of burger* Thanks!

    I'm pretty sure you know what this refers to Bryan. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kristin (selena's suitemate)June 16, 2010 at 12:32 AM

    omg, i can totally relate to this...it's my food, dammit, get your own! gah! >_< but...its good that you shared (even though it was taken advantage of lol seleennnaa >_>)
    and omg, that picture is GREAT hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn i can't imagine the pain you go through when you're trying to eat your food and a hand keeps popping in and you have to hear "YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK.YOINK. YOINK. YOINK. YOINK."

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn aha. ya'll are hella cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya ddue hate it when ppl eat your food unless its me cuz then its cool

    ReplyDelete