These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Men Are From Mars

Selena Kuo filling in for Bryan!



What Is This?
This is Bryan watching the NBA All-Star Game during our Valentine's Day dinner together.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when the person you're eating with watches the TV more than they converse with you when you're at a restaurant?

Keep in mind that this view is what I was looking at for a good 75% of the dinner. The remaining 25% of it was filled with "Hm?'''s, ''Oh yea uh huh'''s and ''Of course I'm listening to you'''s. Oh and at one point I'm pretty sure he actually said, ''Selena, watch there's only 1 minute left!''. I mean first of all, this game was the All-Star game, meaning the result of it doesn't even matter. Second of all, watching TV is supposed to be something to do when there's nothing else to do. Third of all, it's Valentine's Day for goodness sakes! The only upside to this I can think of is that I got to eat more of the fries without him noticing.

For all you girls out there, don't you ever wonder what makes watching sports so appealing to guys? What makes it so that guys would rather watch 10 tall sweaty men throw around a ball instead of engaging in a nice conversation? It's one of the great mysteries of the world. Maybe men really are from Mars!

Hope all of you had a boyfriend-watching-TV-during-dinner-less Valentine's Day!


--Skuo

13 comments:

  1. lol bryan get fucked up

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREEEE BRYAN WTF?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    even mr. williams shared this story about him getting a raise and he could spend that money on the new vid game or on a really nice dinner for his wife. his advice= of course he wants the game, but you should spend it on your girl cuz she deserves it. didnt you learn anythinggggggggg (maybe you didnt take this class haha) but BRYAN have i taught you nothing =((( im sorry selena =((( but there's been worse HAHAHA it's just him having his man love moment......... >.> <.< >.< yeah they are from mars and yeah im tired and trying to write my own blog =P i think selena should blog more

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL SELENA. AT LEAST YOU GOT MORE FRIES ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bryan I thought I said alexanders.
    Jk I hope you guys had a lovely vday dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. doood the all-star game was fuken sick lebron had fuken HELLA sickass dunks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SO AWESOME.

    I AM SO POPULAR.

    I AM SO WHIMSICAL.

    I AM SELENA.

    HEHEHE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha this might just be the funniest thing ever..

    -rohit

    ReplyDelete