These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday









What Is This?
This is a second-by-second first person view of my 10AM CS32 class with Nachenberg

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when you just can't keep your eyes open despite your very best efforts?

Mondays are tough. Especially the morning classes. Ten A.M. doesn't sound bad, but if you've ever been in college, you know the truth. Computer science is my hardest class by far and if I lose my focus for one second in that class, I'm already behind. And the fact that my professor shoots sleeping kids with an air cannon or takes pictures of them and uploads onto Facebook should be motivation enough. But some days, no matter how hard you try, you just can't keep those eyelids open. Today was one of those days. So if you see any pictures of me on Facebook with my mouth half open, drooling all over the front of my shirt, please let me know so I can untag.

And Mom, if you're reading this: I'm being a good student otherwise, I swear!

Monday Contest!
Rules:
1. Name a member/former member from the band that sings "Manic Monday"
2. No repeats!
3. Wikipedia or any other resource IS allowed!
4. I'll choose one of the 5 correct people at random and that person will win a prize

6 comments:

  1. Susanna Lee Hoffs, (extra tidbit she's married to the director of the austin power movies)

    the prize better be what i hope it is.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...i will just have to have some faith!
    just to be safe, the facebook search is on...just kidding! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cheated by using wikipedia, but vicki peterson

    ReplyDelete
  4. annette zilinskas. give me my prize bryan.

    ReplyDelete