These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is

First of all, I'd like to encourage you guys to check out the "Link of the Day" on the right sidebar. It's a page that's connected to my Twitter (follow if you have an account!) and I think it'll be worth your while if you check it daily.

Today I'm going to change things up a little and post a photoblog entry. These are all pictures from my hometown, Cupertino.











Top 5 Underrated Things I Love About Being Home
1. Two-ply toilet paper (vs. one-ply toilet paper)
2. Not having to climb a ladder to get to my bed
3. Showers that stay warm longer than five minutes
4. Driving!
5. Not having to wait for the laundry machine

And now, for your Monday Contest!
The streets in the neighborhood surrounding Cupertino High School are curved in weird directions on purpose. If anyone can guess why the architects of the neighborhood designed it that way, they'll win $5. And if you don't know, just take a stab at it; you might get lucky!

6 comments:

  1. blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  2. because they wanted a community feel?

    just give me the 5 bucks please : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. dawg wasup shu knows u kept tellin me but u gonna give me the 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiite dumasses hehe well cupertino was built that way so that robber would have a tough time getting away because they would get confused by all the curvy roads. sorry for shit explanation but im sleepy!! lol in yo face roro

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're curvy in order to run along the creek that flows nearby

    ReplyDelete