These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We're Up And Running



Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you love it when an assignment turns into something you legitimately enjoy?

It's been two and a half weeks since the birth of Hate It Or Love It. I've worked out the kinks, spruced it up a little bit and most importantly, kept it alive (my biggest fear was that it would fizzle out within a week). So far, I've really enjoyed writing these posts. I think it's good to have something to work at every day. And I don't mean work from class or work from your job. I'm talking about a personal project or a hobby. These simple daily goals will help you go through your day with a different outlook. Instead of just getting by, you go through each day with a purpose. It's funny how something so small can make all the difference.

Now I'd like to ask a favor of you. Yes, if you're reading this post, I'd like you to help me out.

I want this blog to be more of a conversation. Your thoughts are just as important as mine. Since I've only been doing this for about two weeks, I'm still trying to figure out this blog's direction. If you think the posts need to be a little bit more unique, say so. If you'd like them to be longer or shorter, say so. Should I relate more of my posts to the deeper aspects of life? Even if you like it and don't have any commentary, just tell me "I like it" so I know it's headed in the right direction. You can post a comment here or email me at bryan.yasukawa@gmail.com. I can't stress this enough: feedback is one of the most important things for this blog.

Check back in tomorrow, as Selena Kuo will be making her second guest blogger appearance. If you have a hate it or love it idea during your day, just let me know and you can guest post as well.

That's it for now. I hope you're having as much fun reading this blog as I have writing it!

5 comments:

  1. Keep it coming! We love it! Waking up each morning wondering what will be on the blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot, and i've told quite a few people about it. it's interesting and very true. keep adding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it
    and selena
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it just the way it is. the length, the content, the humor. it's all very worthy of my time on the internet. one improvement that's necessary: more posts from your gf.

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a nice pause from the day, and helps you reflect on and maybe pay more attention to the little things in life. The blog is going great.

    ReplyDelete