These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Can't Feel My Tongue!



What Is This?
It's a latte from Bruin Cafe, and it's hot.

But before I talk about that latte, I have a burning (no pun intended) question: why do drinks taste good hot or cold but bad at room temperature?

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when your drink burns your tongue but you keep on drinking because you're thirsty or the drink is just too good?

I don't have very much patience. When I get a hot drink, I have a hard time waiting until it cools off to take a sip. I know it's going to be hot but I drink it anyways. Ouch. There goes the feeling in the tip of my tongue. But for some reason, I just don't stop there. It's either so good or I'm so thirsty that I keep taking sips. Who am I kidding...like blowing on the drink is going to help. And after I'm done, I know I won't be able to taste food for another 24 hours. At least I'm not suing over my hot coffee.

Top 5 Stupid Lawsuits That Won Money
5. Honda Hybrids
4. Too Much Texting
3. The McDonald's story referred to above
2. Convenience Store Robber
1. Exploding Adhesive

1 comment:

  1. SHEESH! That old lady got genital burns, cut her some slack

    ReplyDelete