These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Friday, February 26, 2010

But It Looked Sunny Outside...



What Is This?
This is my view from my room on Dykstra 6 when I got up this morning.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when it's sunny outside when you wake up so you don't bring a sweatshirt out and then it turns out to be pretty cold?

The first thing that happens when I step outside is that I get hit by a blast of wind. I groan to myself. Yeah, it's one of those sunny-but-cold-and-windy days. But when this happens, I'm just too lazy to go back inside to get a sweatshirt. Come on, who ISN'T lazy in the morning? It's a decision that I'll regret five minutes later but whatever. Time to shove my hands in my pockets and just hope it warms up later in the day. And the next morning, when it's sunny out again, I bring a sweatshirt just in case. This time it's actually pushing 80 degrees at 9AM. Bummer, another dead weight in my backpack. I guess I'll always be one step behind Mother Nature.

3 comments:

  1. yeah good idea but the post is kinda dry. put more emotions and cuss words in it i think itd make it funnier

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally get what you mean..
    it was sunny this morning
    and now
    ITS POURING RAIN!!!

    i really like your blog bryan its fun to read ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah yea i hate that, i always just bring a sweater in case

    ReplyDelete