These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brain Fart



Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate when you walk into a room for something and then forget what you were going to do?

"I knew I walked in here for something..." You look around for a couple seconds. "No, maybe I didn't." And as soon as you get back to what you were working on before, you remember why you went to the other room in the first place. Does that make you feel old or what?

Did You Know...
Our short-term memory (or "working memory") is meant to hold about seven items, which allows us to memorize phone numbers quickly but requires us to have a credit card in front of us when we buy things online.

1 comment:

  1. I walk out of my room forgetting something every single day! I love saying bye twice to my roommate everytime I walk out of the room

    ReplyDelete