These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Thoughts Exactly



What Is This?
This is Steve asking if I want to get some food at De Neve Late Night.

Hate It Or Love It?
If we're talking about Steve, then I'm not so sure. But we're talking about what's going on here. Don't you love it when you're going to ask someone to do something with you but they ask you the exact same thing first?

Here's the story behind the picture: I'm really hungry so I want to go to Late Night. I leave my room and see Steve walk out of his room on the other side of the hall. Before I can yell "LATE NIGHT??", Steve points towards the elevators and says, "DUDE, LET'S GO!" It's kind of one of those you-took-the-words-right-out-of-my-mouth moments. All you have to do is stop mid-sentence, smile and go. I guess great minds really do think alike.

5 comments:

  1. Yea man, love when that happens.
    Like the blog set up too, keep em coming it's a good daily read reminds me about the little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late Night tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey anonymous, i went to bcaf tonight but i didnt know who you were so i couldnt ask. leave your name and lets go tomorrow night

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know this is late but i like this one cuz its like one of my favorite things ever when a friend and i say the same thing or are thinking the same thing!

    ReplyDelete