These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tooth Freeze Is Worse Than Brain Freeze



What Is This?
This is me eating my Diddy Riese ice cream sandwich (two cinnamon sugar cookies and strawberry cheesecake ice cream is the best combo!)

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when your two front teeth get really numb and hurt after you bite into ice cream?

Brain freeze isn't even the worst part for me. Sometimes my front teeth actually hurt for a second whenever I bite into ice cream. I was curious about why this happens and my conclusion: I have sensitive teeth caused by exposed roots. Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good. Time to adopt better brushing habits. After a little more digging around the Internet, looks like there's a perfect solution for us exposed-roots people:

3 comments:

  1. I just shake my head and my teeth warm up

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawlz dont forget about flossin

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIDDY RIESE!!!!!! YUM
    reminds me of all the fun LA road trips GOOD TIMES :D

    ReplyDelete