These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Left My Heart In San Francisco

I'm going to do another photoblog with pictures from a couple days ago. Over Spring Break, Selena and I took a day adventure into SF with a Nikon D90 pretending we were legitimate photographers. And yes, it was an adventure in every sense of the word: we got lost in Chinatown, almost got run over by cable cars and even snuck to the top of a hotel to get a great view of North Beach. What follows is San Francisco through the lens of an amateur's camera.

















(If you liked any of those photos, it was probably mostly the camera. But chances are that Selena took it)

The best part of that day wasn't the actual photography, though. The best parts were those spontaneous moments that you don't plan out. As time passes, I know I'll forget most of the locations that we took pictures at but the candid memories will remain.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you love when the best moments of a trip come unplanned? Plans give a trip direction, but it's the candid, spontaneous moments that actually make the trip.

6 comments:

  1. hehe thanks for being adventure buddy : )
    eh except when you tell us to go to the wrong hotel and almost make us set off a fire alarm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. goooood shit i love the one with you and the fake sword that looks like a LIGHTSABER

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, i think i recognize some of the pics.

    ReplyDelete