These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Daily Commute



What Is This?
This is footage from my walk to class today.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you love how relaxing it is when you stop rushing around and start paying attention to the little things in life?

This is my first real "vlog". Just a reminder, the Monday Contest is going on throughout the week so take a picture of something on your daily walk and post it here. Other than that, I'll let the video speak for itself.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet video, i like how it captures the little things that you look at (like the squirrel)

    good song choice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. so ive watched this five times now cuz selena wants to go there..

    but honestly i really like it.. your campus is so prettty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i've started reading! and I really like this video and your previous posts. I'm glad you're taking the time to stop and smell the roses. it's a nice change to all the hectic scheduled out days we are used to, huh?
    - jennkuo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great advice! love the vlog! have been trying to follow your suggestions...our "day to day" outlook has been so much better!

    ReplyDelete