These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Suffering From Information Overload

Finals Week Series Part 5



What Is This?
This is my desk. You can't actually see it, though, because it's covered with a pile of notes.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when you memorize something only to forget it after you try to memorize something else?

When I'm studying for a huge test I don't like to leave anything to chance. I try to memorize everything, down the last detail. Great. I know Chapter 13 like the back of my hand. Then I move onto Chapter 14. Nice, got that one down too. But wait, what was that equation from Chapter 13 again? Time to go back and review. And as soon as I go back to Chapter 13, well, you can probably guess what happens. I no longer remember the Chapter 14 material. How frustrating. I think its the appropriate time to use the saying: If you try to chase two rabbits, they'll both get away. Perfect logic for not studying as hard!

1 comment:

  1. eh yea and then all the information starts mixing together too.....

    ReplyDelete