These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't Drink And Walk



What Is This?
This is me trying to drink my Brisk Peach Iced Tea and walk at the same time.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when you try to take sips from a cup while you're walking and the drink spills a little each time you take a step?

Every time I have a drink with no straw and I'm walking somewhere I convince myself I can take sips without spilling. But right when the drink is about to enter my mouth, I take a step, my hand shakes the cup lurches forward. More liquid ends up on my shirt than in my mouth. It makes matters 10x worse when I have to stop and talk to a friend because I know exactly what he's thinking. Yes, that is a stain I'm trying to cover up by folding my arms and no, I don't need a bib next time. Or maybe I do. Hey, extreme tasks like the simultaneous drink-and-walk call for extreme measures.

3 comments:

  1. totally feel you dawg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. extreme measures: SIPPY CUPS!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. after i finished writing that entry, i was thinking that it belonged on your blog haha

    ReplyDelete