These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Stars Are Everywhere! Or Are They?!?

Hey guys. This is guest blogger Alex Frost (aka A-Fro if you have ever seen me comment) calling in straight outta New York. I just wanted to call to your attention a little bit of my own thoughts.



What Is This?
This is a picture of the owner of this blog, Bryan Yasukawa, with Toronto Raptors basketball stars Hedo Turkoglu and Andrea Bargnani.

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when your friends see famous people but you always seem to miss out?

Seemingly every day there is a star sighting on the campus of UCLA. Although this is not surprising considering we are in LA, the home of most stars, I have yet to see anyone. Luckily, its not just me though. Russell Park has been experiencing the same frustrations. It seems as though we just have bad luck and are at the wrong place at the wrong time.

For all those wondering here is a list of famous people that have been spotted at UCLA since September, all of whom I did not see...I just heard about them:

NBA stars:
Hedo Turkoglu, Andrea Bargnani, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Rajo Rondo, Elton Brand, Jrue Holiday
Tennis stars:
Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Pete Sampras, Andy Roddick, James Blake
Olympians:

Nastia Liukin, Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte
Other Celebs:
Usher, Justin Timberlake, Will Smith, Adam Sandler

However, I must say that on a random trip to Ralph's I did manage to see Courtney Cox. But, who cares about her anyway...I would rather see any of these stars over her!

Anyway, I am signing out for now. Hopefully next time you all hear from me I will be able to say that I have seen a celebrity.


--A-Fro



UPDATE:
Hey guys, Bryan here. Just wanted to announce that the random winner of this week's Monday Contest is Chanel Hung! Congrats, Chanel, you will get some face time on the Monday Contest Wall of Fame (coming soon). And if you were one of the others nice enough to send me a picture, thank you.

3 comments: