These aren't just my thoughts.
They're everyone's.
I'm just the one writing them down.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I'm So Hard"



What Is This?
Here's the story behind the conversation (click on the image to see a clearer version):
I just figured out a really tough physics problem. I wanted to type: "I'm so good! I finished this really tough physics problem!" As I'm typing, I see Selena say, "I did the harder ones." Result: "I'm so hard."

Hate It Or Love It?
Don't you hate it when you're about to say something but read something right before you say it, and you accidentally combine the thing you read with the thing you say?

It can lead to a horrible, horrible miscommunication.

3 comments:

  1. hey im doing that problem right now. thx for answer teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. good things happen if you read hate it or love it, ben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol when i was readin i thought yall were like gonna cyber or sumthiN LOl

    ReplyDelete